1) Claim with our customer service department within 14 days
You must file a claim with our customer service department within 14 days of discovering the warranty issue. Please call or text us at 801-489-8697.
2) YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL
Once your claim has been filed, you will receive an email from email@example.com confirming we have filed your claim. The email will give instructions on how to ship your engine back to Rev6. All warranty work must be completed by a Rev6 technician.
The email will include:
- A copy of the warranty policy
- A warranty slip that must be filled out by the customer and put inside the box with the engine
- A parts removal sheet indicating which extra parts need to be removed prior to sending in your engine for warranty work
- Shipping instructions to follow to avoid damage to your engine.
3) You will have 30 days from the time you file a claim
You will have 30 days from the time you file a claim with us to ship in your engine. If we don’t receive your engine within the 30 days the claim will be closed.
4) WE WILL PROCESS THE ENGINE
Once we receive your engine we will process the engine and get it rebuilt for you within 5 business days.
5) SHIPPED BACK TO THE CUSTOMER
Once the engine has been completed it will be shipped back to the customer.
If the diagnostic report reveals that the issue was something not covered by the warranty, the customer will be responsible for all costs associated with labor, parts and shipping.